Outfit ||A Spring in My Step

    


   Hello, dear followers! I'm not sure how many of you still read this blog, myself and my blog friends have moved on to marriage, children, and careers. However, I still like to drop in now and then to share something fun or thoughtful. :) 

  In the past year, I've done quite a bit of online shopping. This started out due to Covid changes, but the ease of buying products through the internet and the variety available are difficult factors to resist. Though I have also found some cute in-person thrift store finds in the past several months, the one featured today is from ThredUP! This website is a wealth of used clothing that can be searched throught with almost every filter imaginable. 

  I bought three new items on the site. This one is a LulaRoe dress that is ideal for comfort and a perfect pairing for sneakers. I even matched the pink to my beloved hamster socks. ;) The other items from the ThredUp order are shown below! Guess I'm into floral right now...



   In closing, I wanted to share with you my latest hobby and creative outlet. A few months ago my hair was in bad shape from taking as little time as possible caring for it. I dove into the world of curl health and started an Instagram. Eventually I want to do a hair themed post here, but for now I'll give you the link to my IG: https://www.instagram.com/awavyroad/?igshid=1ob9xudcefsp2 . It is private and I vet my follower requests, so please bear that in mind. :)

The Lord is good and upright;
Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in justice,
And He teaches the humble His way.
10 All the paths of the Lord are faithfulness and truth
To those who comply with His covenant and His testimonies.
Psalm 25:8-10

Comments

  1. Ahh....so lovely to stop in for a visit with you, dear Paige!
    Love these outfits....floral is always a good idea! Flowers make me so happy!
    Sending hugs your way♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes I love them too! *Hugs*

      Delete
  2. The dresses are lovely. It is always nice to hear from you. Stay well and God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink