The Blues // Marshland


   Happy Saturday ladies! Can you believe this weekend is the end of May?! That means the year is nearly half over already. Time really does fly by.


    Today's outfit is the second blog-featured look based on my navy blue skirt from ModCloth. This time I styled it with cool colors that including a turquoise striped tee, charcoal gray cardi, gray leggings, and black flats. A simple silver chain and handmade pendant add a bit of sparkle and carry on the color theme. With my hair in a simple braid, my look was ready for an evening at Friday Night Fellowship.

Outfit Details: Top ~ Thrifted or Consignment; Cardigan ~ Thrifted or Consignment;
Skirt ~ ModCloth; Leggings ~ Borrowed From Mom; Flats ~ Target; Chain ~Gift; Pendant ~ Gift


And to round off this post of few words, here are a few photos I took at our local marsh and wildlife sanctuary this afternoon. :)





Do you attend a fellowship or Bible study during the week?
Have you ever visited a wildlife sanctuary? 

Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If then God so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith?
Luke 12:27-28




Comments

  1. Very nice outfit, Paige! I like your photos from the marsh and wildlife sanctuary as well! Looks like a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! :)
      It is! There seem to be many flowers in bloom there this time of year.

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! :) I love the picture of the yellow flowers! So pretty!
    What happened to your finger?? Couldn't help noticing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalyn! :D
      Well, I was using a broken broom - the"cap" on top was off so it just had the hollow center of the handle with a sharp on top. It slipped out of my hand and I grabbed it, but the sharp edge sliced my finger. :-S

      Delete
    2. Ouch, that sounds painful! We used to have a broom like that but thankfully I don't think any of us cut outselves! I've been cut with a sharp knife, which is probably just as bad!

      Delete
    3. I'm glad you didn't cut yourself on the broom! Ouch, I'm sure that was bad too!

      Delete
  3. Cute little laid-back look!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the turquoise! It's a wonderful color on you. :)
    I'm with you on that time truly flies. I can't believe I'm going to be a freshman in the fall!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! :) It's one of my favorite colors.
      Wow, exciting stuff there. :)

      Delete
  5. What a cute and comfy looking outfit this is, Paige! I agree with Grace...that colour really looks good on you!
    Your captures from the Wildlife Sanctuary are wonderful...lovely catching a glimpse of your part of the world:)
    Blessings in the Lord!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly-Anne! :)
      Thank you! :D I enjoy seeing your photos too. It's like traveling without having to leave the chair. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink