Simple Tuesday


    Hello and good evening to you folks! I took a much-needed blogging break this weekend. That bit of extra time was needed to rest and do some other things. Weekends are valuable things not to be 100% stuffed if at all possible. ;) Now I'm back in action!



    Today's outfit is quite simple. I paired a dark pink graphic tee with a classic skirt, adding brown leggings and a pastel pink cardigan. Brown flats were shoes that kept the warm color scheme. The waistband of my skirt is actually really fun, but its pleats have a nasty habit of poking out almost as soon as I put it on; As you see, I had to button my cardi to remedy the situation. Though simple, this outfit is a cute look that is office-ready, but still somewhat casual.

 Outfit Details: T-shirt ~ Consignment or Thrift; Cardigan ~ Consignment or Thrift; Skirt ~ Consignment or Thrift; Leggings ~ ?; Flats ~ Walmart 

   Well, that's about all I have to say for today. I have something special planned for this weekend's post. We shall see what happens!

Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel,
Who only does wondrous things!
And blessed be His glorious name forever!
And let the whole earth be filled with His glory.
Amen and Amen.
Psalm 72:18-19

  
  

Comments

  1. This outfit really suits you! it was also lovely chatting away yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I got the assignment done also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some extroverts might argue with you about the purpose of a weekend. ;)
    I like your color scheme for this outfit!
    I also like the verses you chose. They're favorites of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! My weekends have been very busy and people-y lately, and my job can be also. I like it, but appreciate squeezing some R&R in there somewhere. ;)
      Thank you!
      Glad you like the scripture choice! <3

      Delete
  4. I like it. It's cute, versatile, and looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your color choices. You look very happy and rested. Glad to hear you enjoy your job. You picked good verses also. Looking forward to your post this weekend! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Thank you. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink