Outfit || Ombre Chambray


   Hi there readers! I hope all of my fellow U.S. folks are staying safe from the fires and storms demolishing different areas of our homeland. Let us remember to be prayer for those in the wake of the damage. Meanwhile, I know many of my high school and college followers have likely started school. May your studies go well and may you be able to maintain focus on the most important things in life in the midst of busyness and stress. :)



   One of my consignment store finds from this summer is this fun chambray button-down. It features a beautiful ombre effect, which gives a classic style a chic edge. Something about the shades of blue reminds me of the ocean meeting the sky! Today I paired the chambray top with black work pants and made my (wearing-out) black flats the shoe of choice. To add a little more interest to the ensemble, I wore a little ribbon and wood pendant necklace. I think the necklace got caught inside my shirt most of the day, but it still adds a little style. ;)


  Last weekend, my parents and I went to the beach again. This time, we visited a different beach and enjoyed a bright blue sky! Of course, I enjoyed taking photographs of the lovely day. Above is just one of the shots I captured of the ocean. The scripture speaks of the Lord's majesty displayed in His creation and limitation of the sea - it is definitely one of my favorite displays of His power!

Comments

  1. That outfit is lovely. I particularly love the shirt. You look so pretty in these photos. Have a great Autumn season.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks muchly Marilyn! :D Thank you, I hope that you do as well.

      Delete
  2. Hello, our prayers will definitely help our neighbors in need. You do look comfortable and stylish. The chambray shirt with the gradual different blue does remind me of the ocean meeting the sky, so majestic and beautiful. The ocean photo is breath taking along with the perfect bible verse together. Hope you have a Fantastic Friday and weekend! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you are praying as well Stephanie! Thank you for your kind comments. I hope that you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend as well. <3

      Delete
  3. I love your shirt. It goes so well with your work pants to give a smart but casual outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, I'm happy you like this look! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Oooh I didn't see this one! Something about your camera usually makes you look reaaaaaally tall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks - the camera adds 10 inches! JK. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink