Photography & Travel || June's Journey


   Hi readers! I hope this week finds you well. So far I have been finding that there's never a dull moment on this journey of life. Some moments are good and some are downright unpleasant, but they are all part of the Lord's plan, even when that's hard to see. Speaking of journeys, do you remember waaaaay back to my last post when I mentioned that I went out of town? Well, the time has come to share some photos with you! Please enjoy a few glimpses of God's world as seen through my eyes and the lens of my camera...



   Seeing the vastness of the ocean reminds me of the song Behold Our God by Sovereign Grace and the scripture from Isaiah that it's based on. As overwhelming and huge as these waters are, they are easily held in the palm of God's hand. Now that's food for thought!

Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand,
And marked off the heavens by the span,
And calculated the dust of the earth by the measure,
And weighed the mountains in a balance
And the hills in a pair of scales? 

Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord,
Or as His counselor has informed Him?

Isaiah 40:12-13




   In one of the seaside towns we visited, there was a lovely park. The park featured a few flowers and several artistic displays, including a cute chapel. The above photos were taken there.



On our second night away, we enjoyed a beautiful sunset!



  On the third and final day of our mini-vacation we traveled inland a bit to enjoy some river time. There were lovely wildflowers. It's amazing what half an hour of travel can do for a change of scene and temperature!

All the rivers flow into the sea,
Yet the sea is not full.
To the place where the rivers flow,
There they flow again.

Ecclesiastes 1:7


 Have a good rest of your week, friends!


O Lord, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth,
Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!

Psalm 8:1 

Comments

  1. My you really took amazing pictures! All are so beautiful. Your family had a wonderful mini vacation. It looked relaxing and very beautiful. I feel blessed to see them. I think in person they really would have been astonishing! Thank you for sharing. My husband put your last picture as a background on our computer we liked it so much;) God has many gifts for us along with is unconditional love for us.Hope you have a great weekend;) your friend, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie! What an honor to have been the artist behind your computer background! :) Yes, sometimes during difficult seasons it's hard to remember that God gives us good gifts, but all we have to do is look outside to remember. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope you've had a good weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. So many great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
    -Brooklyne
    bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyne! I'm glad you enjoyed them! :)

      Delete
  3. You're a great photographer! I hope you had a good time on your vacation! :)
    And those pics of the water.......they were beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink