Photography || October Coast

 

   Hello all! Have you had a happy October thus far? Mine has been rather interesting, with ups and downs. One of the fun things I was able to do was take a few coastal photos on a clear, chilly day with plenty of lovely clouds. Take a quick walk with me back to that afternoon; Be sure to grab a scarf. ;)





   I do love to look up into the sky and see what beauty the Lord has painted there. Each part of the day and every weather pattern has its own design. And now and then it's good to see some gorgeous blue. :)

I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to You among the nations.
For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens
And Your truth to the clouds.

Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
Let Your glory be above all the earth.

Psalm 57:9-11

Comments

  1. These pictures are beautiful. You captured the right light and angles of each one. Thank You for sharing.
    HAPPY AUTUMN
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! :) Happy Autumn to you too! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Looks like it was a beautiful afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My what beautiful coastal scenery. How lucky for us, you are so kind to share God's blessed creations from a far. The sky is magnificent view and detailed clouds in each photo do unique. Good by October. Hello November. I hope you have a pleasant month ahead of you. Your friend, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Stephanie! :) I hope you have a lovely November as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink