Outfit || Boot Camp


  Hello all and happy November! With earlier sunsets, colder days, and talk of Thanksgiving plans, it's easy to feel the change of seasons. Though the dark evenings can frustrate me, I do like being cozy indoors watching movies and draining mugs of tea. Another one of my favorite things (I feel a song coming on...) about this time of year is a good pair of boots.




   Yes, today's outfit features new boots, a pair that I found after searching long and hard through rows of footwear at various stores. I needed something with laces to cinch up around my slender legs, and also something comfortable for my finicky feet. It's safe to say I made the right choice, as I have been wearing these nearly every day. ;)

   Do you know what's just as autumnal as knee-high boots? If you guessed a baggy sweater, you are correct! On the Saturday of this photo shoot, I kept things casual but classy with my beloved burgundy sweater, skinny pants, my new boots, and a sparkly necklace. Perhaps it's a bit of a stereotypical white girl in fall look, but I rather like it.


   Now I have some news to share with you, dear readers. You see, the day after I posed for the outfit photos above I become engaged to my best friend. He is a faithful Christian man that I have known for a little over two years and have been in a relationship with since last autumn. Through our season of dating, we grew in deeper knowledge of and love for each other and eventually the time came to take the next step...


...so I got some awesome bling! ;)

Your prayers are appreciated as we prepare for all that is to come!

Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
James 1:17


Comments

  1. Congratulations to you! That's so exciting! And I love the autumn warmth of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on your engagement!

    Your outfit looks warm and cosy - and I have been wearing jeans quite a lot recently. I would never have believed I would like them until my daughter persuaded me to try a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca!
      Yes, jeans are so comfortable and warm.

      Delete
  3. Hello Paige,


    I really like your boots and the details that the laces bring to them : practical and good choice at the same time :)
    Congratulations! May God keep blessing you both with the riches of His Grace during your journey together.



    Amélie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Blessings to you and your intended. I love the outfit. Autumn is my favorite season.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marilyn! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  5. Dear Paige such an awesome choice of Autumn colors in your chunky, cozy sweater and boots. Your cinched up boots look comfortable and stylish. Wonderful, beautiful, feminine engagement ring! So happy you both have grown close together in friendship. To marry your best friend is just the beginning of a meaningful relationship that will blossom and grow deeper in love the more you know each other. My prayers are with you on this glorious journey of happiness, joy and sincerety for both of you. Your friend, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet compliments and prayers! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink