Outfit || Greeting Autumn



   Hello friends! After a long hiatus, I can hardly believe that I'm writing an outfit post. The truth is, I still try to look put together, but I no longer live with my outfit photographer (Mom ;)) and by the time I get home from work I just want to get cleaned up and get supper ready. However, last week I decided to let the hubby give outfit shooting on his phone a try and he did a great job - perhaps next time we shall use my real camera! ;)




   A striped top, color-popping pants, and ballet flats combined to create a work-ready outfit that was easy to put together. Silver leaf earrings added a bit of polish to the simple and comfortable look. As it turned out, the earring shape and navy and mustard color combination went well with the leaves in the back yard. This was just right for welcoming the new season, even if a few days later we had one of the hottest days of the year! ;) 

   Today the air is a bit chillier, and I am quite ready for autumn. I hope all of my western hemisphere friends have a safe and cozy fall along with me! And if you want to join the mustard pants trend, just try it. Goodness knows we all need a little sunshine these days! :)


For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside.
I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God
Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
The Lord gives grace and glory;
No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Proverbs 84:10-11

Comments

  1. I love those yellow pants!
    Great to see an outfit post again. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you. The outfit is lovely and perfect fro Fall. The photos are excellent. God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Paige! Your husband did such a nice job taking photos. The yellow/navy combo is a great pairing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) It's good to "see" you again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink