Versatile Blogger Award

   Thank you to the lovely Ireland Rhea for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! :) It's just another way to get to know one another and encourage each other in our blogging. Ireland, I'm sorry that it took me so long to put this post up!

There are 2 rules:
List 7 facts about yourself.
Pass the award on to a few other deserving blogs.
1. I have gone to the same church for my entire life (this includes before birth!)
2. I don't drink coffee.
3. Spiders are my phobia.
4. I like to clean things thoroughly (dishes, baby toys, my teeth), but end up taking a long time about it because of my perfectionism.
5. Psalm 27:8 is a great verse I "discovered" a few days ago.
6. The largest part of my ethnic background is Mexican (25%), though you would probably never guess.
7. I have worn bifocal glasses since I was about nine years old (the last two pairs have been blended so that the line doesn't show).

   My nominees are Sarah from All Things Vintage, McKenna of Cherishing my Role, Bethany of Liberty or Death, Bethany and Becca of Clever Bunnies, and Ashley of Like No Other. I know you ladies are quite busy, so I understand if you don't get around to doing this award, or would like to just participate in the comments below. Of course, if you want to do a post that would be lovely! :)

Comments

  1. Glad you could participate, Paige! I wanted to personally invite you to do the #9Things challenge as well... here's the link: http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/2014/07/9things.html . Don't feel like you have to or you'll hurt my feelings if you don't, but if you think it would be fun I hope you can join.

    I don't drink coffee either... but maybe one day. I had a bit of hot tea the other day and I actually liked it... which is a step in the right direction, yes? :)

    Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I'll try to do it this weekend if I get a chance.
    Hee hee, yes, a step in the right direction. I like tea, but only decaf. Caffeine bugs me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating us, we'll try to do a post when we get back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink