Grateful Blogger Tag


   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D This is a great day to take some time to think on all the blessings God has given us, and to remember to thank Him for them! One handy way to do this is to participate in a blog tag. ;) Thank you to dear Evie (see her blog at Me, Myself and I) for tagging me. :)



Here are the rules for this tag:

1. Make sure to thank the person who nominated you for this tag. Link back to their blog in your post!


2. Write out ten things that you are thankful for. Don't write it quickly. Put some good, deep thought into what you are writing and explain your reasoning for each.


3. Tag ten other bloggers below! We want everyone in the whole blogging community to have a chance to share what they are grateful for. :) Make sure to leave a comment on each blog you nominate, letting them know they were tagged.


4. Put a picture somewhere on your blog that thanks the person(s) who tagged you.


You can also nominate someone for this tag by commenting on their blog, "I've nominated you for the Grateful Blogger Tag!" or something of that sort. :)


Okay, here are ten things that I am thankful for!

1) Salvation
If I had absolutely no other blessing in my life, my salvation would be enough to praise God for for the rest of eternity (which is exactly what I'm going to do, thanks to Him!) 

2) A Bible in my own language

Having a physical Bible that I can read any time I want to is a huge blessing. I have to stop and realize how many people don't have that, and would risk their lives to get a copy. It can be a conviction to read it more often!

3) Enough food to eat

Food is a necessity of life! Sadly, it's another thing that many people in the world don't have. Never in my life have a I had to go hungry because there simply wasn't any food to be had. 

4) Dad

I have a Dad who does the best he can to serve the Lord and love his family. He is my protector, and a kind and loving man. He also has a great sense of humor!

5) Mom
My mom is more than just a mother; she is a best friend. She has loved me faithfully and taught me in the way of the Lord my whole life, including through homeschooling me all the way through school.

6) The friends who stay
Though I've never been a social butterfly that boasts tons of friends, I have had, and still have a couple of friends who I can rely on. If you're reading this, I hope you know who you are. I love you and thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin!

7) Copper (my dog)
Though he sometimes drives me crazy I am extremely fond of this cute little dachshund who has made me laugh and smile numberless times, as well as teaching me patience.

8) The blogging experience
I can honestly say blogging has been one of the best things in my life. I have had to chance to grow in fashion creativity, follow some wonderful blogs, gain encouragement from sweet followers, and best of all, meet new friends!

9) Having hair
This might seem very random after the last things I said, but it's true! I was just discussing with my mom today how women are never happy with their hair -the grass is always greener on the other side. Today I am thankful just to *have* hair!

10) Laughter
How could I survive without it? Sometimes, it's true that if we don't laugh, we'll cry. Happily, the internet and its YouTube videos and funny Pinterest boards make it even easier to find something funny. ;)

My Nominees (Yes, I know it's not ten :)

Bethany of Liberty or Death
Olivia of Thoughts and Inspirations By Olivia
Ashley Faith of Thrifty Toppings
Ashley of Like No Other

What has especially struck you this year as being something to be grateful for?

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy,
Psalm 107:1-2

Comments

  1. Great list of things to be thankful for Paige! Family and food are two things I never cease to be thankful for, and what would life be like without laughter--or hair?!!
    Thanks for the nomination and have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Bethany! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :D

      Delete
  2. HI Paige! Thanks for nominating me for the Grateful blogger tag! May I nominate some of the same people? Two of the other people that you nominated were people that I was going to. :) LOL

    Thanks again! That is so special!

    Yes, Bethany- I am thankful for family and food, and couldn't imagine life without hair and laughter! :D
    Hope your Thanksgiving was Happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Yes, you may certainly tag some of the same people, I've done the same thing myself.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me! I'll see if I can find time to do it- I've been pretty busy lately. But I do really appreciate it, and thanks for thinking of me. :) I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Don't feel bad if you aren't able to do it.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Oh I didn't comment! I must have mentally replied :D Great answers :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink