Purple at Dusk // Infinity Dreams Blog Award
Happy Wednesday, dear readers! Today I have both an outfit and a blog award to share. "Thank you" to Claire from The Wonders of His Creation for the nomination. Enjoy! :)
Here are the rules...
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Answer their 11 questions.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
My Answers to Claire's Questions:
1. What is your favorite month of the year? Why? I like December because it holds my birthday and Christmas. :) Sadly, it usually involves being sick. :(
2. How long is your hair? It's a few inches past my shoulders.
3. What is your favorite indoor activity? Besides the internet...*cough*? I like watching movies with my family.
4. What is your favorite book series? I haven't read a series in quite a while. When I was younger I was fond of the Boxcar Children and the Mandie series. In more recent times I enjoyed the first two books of Janette Oke's Canadian West series (apparently there are several more O.o).
5. What is the hardest thing you ever accomplished? It's hard to narrow it down. So maybe narrowing this down will be the one...;P In all seriousness, a week of camp counseling, attaining my driver's license, and making it through five days of jury duty all come to mind!
6. How long have you been blogging? Nearly two years...my "blogoversary" is in about a month!
7. Hoodie or Cardigan? Cardigan
8. Take a hike or ride a bike? Though I enjoy hiking, riding a bike sounds better at the moment, because I haven't been able to do so in a while. I hike far more often than I ride. :)
9. You have a free plane ticket to any where in the world. Where would you go? Ireland
10. What is you fondest memory between the age of (5-10)? There are many good memories! One that sticks out to me is one that Mom says she doesn't remember and I think it was something that would be of more significance to a child. Once, my parents and I sat all cozy in my room drinking hot chocolate and reading Heidi. It wasn't complicated, but I still remember!
11. Snow or rain? Why? Rain! Well, for one thing I'm more familiar with rain. I like its soothing sound and the drama it lends to the atmosphere. ;)
Well, I would rather not nominate people who are busy and over-nominated or AWOL from the internet this time around. :) Thus, if you think you would enjoy this tag, feel free to answer the below questions in the comments or on your own blog. If you do it on your blog, please send me the link! :)
Today's outfit features another one of my mom's thrift store haul finds. This time, it's a purple skirt with a pretty floral pattern. Combining it with light gray and burgundy produced a pleasing color combination. To complete the outfit, I wore my high-heeled brown oxfords.
Do forgive the avant-garde nature of the outfit photo shoot. This is what happens when an amateur photographer fashion blogger does outfit photos after 8 pm on an overcast evening... Photoshop helps a bit. :)
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18