Outfit || Guest Post by Dani

   Hello all!  I hope have been enjoying some time out in the sunshine this weekend, as I have. Today, I have a bright and summery guest post to share with you. Having three sweet ladies guest posting for me this month has been fun, as it has relieved me of some stress, and given me a chance to share the talents of my blogging friends. This evening, I am pleased to introduce the lovely Dani, who blogs at A Vapor in the Wind


This is one of my favorite Sunday outfits for the summer. The breakdown of this outfit is simple.

The maxi dress is by Cato via a gift from my grandmother last summer.


The denim vest is by Vanity via Vanity. I purchased this vest early in June and it has quickly become one of my favorite outfit pieces.

The sandals...I'm really not sure. I know I got them at Ross like three years ago.

The necklace is also a gift from my grandmother and the earrings are thrifted (I think) and a gift from my sister. Needless to say, I love hand-me-downs!


Lipstick is Clinique's Pop Lip Colour in the color Love Pop. Hair is messy because Oklahoma heat, wind, and humidity make for a bad combination. I've learned this summer to simply embrace the messiness so ponytails and braids are a regular go-to.


Pictures are taken by my lovely photographer and sister, Anna.


 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Comments

  1. Ah Dani...this is a beautiful outfit...I love how summery and feminine it is and that dress! Gorgeous! Also, what a lovely idea to pair a sleeveless denim jacket with a dress - I must remember that! {{Smiles}}
    And Paige...your blog continues to be a blessing and an inspiration! Hugs and love to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you sweet friend! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Kelly-Anne! This is one of my favorite dresses--so comfortable and summery. Pairing my denim jacket with a dress is one of my favorite looks, so much so I have to be careful to not wear it every week. XD

      Dani xoxo

      Delete
  2. I do agree very bright and summary! I love the butterfly mural. Your dress is a pretty color. Nice necklace. Thank you for sharing;) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, thank you! My sister and I saw the mural and couldn't resist!! :D

      Dani xoxo

      Delete
  3. Paige, thank you so much for hosting me on your blog! I always enjoy keeping up with you on your blog and was glad to be able to contribute. I hope you have a fantastic rest of the summer!

    Dani xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank *you* for sharing! :) Same to you!

      Delete
  4. That maxi dress is just too cute.
    The color is so perfect for hot summer days, and I just love the way you parked it with the denim vest! So stylish!
    Beautiful outfit, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! I have to give the credit on the dress to my grandmother and her impeccable taste. I love denim vests! Like I said, I want to pair them with everything now. ��

      Dani xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Ashley! I have to give the credit on the dress to my grandmother and her impeccable taste. I love denim vests! Like I said, I want to pair them with everything now. ��

      Dani xoxo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit - so appropriate for summer. I wish I had a dress like this for when Summer arrives at my part of the world later this year. In love with the earrings too :)

    Kendra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kendra! Maxi dresses are one of my favorites. I especially love this one as the material and cut are both so comfortable.

      Dani xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Kendra! Maxi dresses are one of my favorites. I especially love this one as the material and cut are both so comfortable.

      Dani xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink