Photography || Summer Scenes


   Hello all! I hope you are doing well this last half of September. It's strange to think of how far into the month we already are! Signs of autumn are showing up here...rain...boots...pumpkin spice lattes. As we come to the beginning of the end of summer, I would like to share several images I captured on various adventures over the past few months.

    Ladies, before viewing the photos, please take a moment to look at the event button on the sidebar. I was shamefully late in putting it up, so I apologize for that. Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose hosts lovely tea cup and mug exchanges; This is my first time participating and I look forward to putting together and receiving a package at this 11th exchange! There is just about one day left to sign up!






















Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice;
Let the sea roar, and all it contains; 

Let the field exult, and all that is in it.
Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy 

Before the Lord, for He is coming,
For He is coming to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in righteousness
And the peoples in His faithfulness

Psalm 96:11-13







Comments

  1. Thanks for the mug exchange reminder!!! I signed up. :) I love the pictures; the shot you got of the bird in flight is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm sure it will be fun. Thank you.:) Good to "see" you again.

      Delete
  2. It felt like you walked across the bridge and saw all the majestic views of God's creations! Your photography is so amazing;) I love the ocean views. The cactus flower is beautiful. Thank you for sharing:) I like how the psalm and photos went together. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't even think of that, how cool! Thank you so much. :) Yes, I like how the passage mentions all the settings of Creation! :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful photo of the bridge and the Scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the sweet comment.

      Delete
  4. The scenery looking pretty!
    Would you like to following each other?
    Let me know!


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree photo looks just like a scene from Pride and Prejudice! So pretty ^_^ Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing! I've been trying to keep up with your blog but haven't been commenting much, but I still enjoy it! Keep up the good work!
    Andra K.
    andrasfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andra, I'm glad you enjoyed them. ^_^ No worries! Thanks a bunch. :)

      Delete
  7. Love the beach and the waves! It has been so long since I last saw the ocean in person, but I do have good memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got to enjoy the signs of the coast! Perhaps you'll get to the sea again someday soon. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink