Outfit || Neutrals + Pink


   Hello again readers! It's a good thing that I warned you I might not post as much, isn't it? A long time has indeed passed since I last wrote, but it's lovely to be back. :) Life has been crazy, though filled with good things. Last weekend my longtime bestie got married, and I had the privilege of being a maid of honor! Before too long, I hope to share more about that experience with you, as well as the details of my bridesmaid dress and shoes. For now, please enjoy this outfit post!




   Though this work-week outfit mainly fits in the "classic" category, it has certain eclectic elements. What really makes the ensemble is the sweet pink sweater Mom found for me; Since this photo shoot, it has seen me through both a bachelorette party and a wedding reception! Meanwhile, the striped skirt is a base that I can rely on for an outfit that looks great with little effort. For the finishing touch, a delicate pink hairband added a feminine touch to an otherwise anticlimactic hairdo.

"Little brother " had to be in on the action. ;)

  Since we haven't chatted in a while, I would love to know what's new in all of your lives! Have you been in any weddings lately? Found any great wardrobe treasures? Catch me up in the comments below! :)


Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You have taken hold of my right hand. 

With Your counsel You will guide me,
And afterward receive me to glory.

Psalm 73:23-24 
 

Comments

  1. Dear Paige, so very nice to see your smiling face along with Copper;) I do like your sweet pink sweater. It really is feminine and easily added to many outfits. I have made a new Fall pattern work with leaves, pumpkins,acorns, and apples that my preschool friends really enjoyed:) this year seems to be going so fast! I am looking forward to your future posts on the Wedding. Enjoy the rest of the week;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! <3 Oh, lovely! Thanks, I hope you are having a wonderful week as well.

      Delete
  2. You are such a lovely young lady, inside and out. I simply love this skirt and I enjoy seeing how you pair it with different colors and patterns.

    Happy Fall, sweet Paige! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my sweet friend! Have a beautiful Fall!

      Delete
  3. A cool outfit and photoshoot!! And love the pic of you and Copper too!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink