Oufit || Trail Blazer-ing


  Hi readers! It's been a while again, hasn't it? Life has been extremely busy for me lately and blogging has been one of the things placed on the back burner. That doesn't mean I don't think about the blog often. Happily, earlier this week Mom and I got a chance to get out for a quick photo shoot!




   At my office, we aren't normally allowed to wear jeans unless we're having a barbecue (which happens a couple of times a year...it's nice ;)). However, we had an exception earlier this week as we were giving one of my co-workers a goodbye party. I enjoyed putting together an outfit that was classy and work appropriate, with the added comfort of jeans. Breaking out my blazer was a lot of fun; a good blazer can really make the outfit!

P.S. Yes, I got a new haircut and I am loving it!


Are any new things going on in your lives?
What is your favorite way to wear a pair of jeans (or jean skirt)?


How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!

But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 1:1-2

Comments

  1. Loved seeing another blog post from you, Paige! You look great!
    If thinking about blogging counts, I have done that this year too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do say your hair cut is very attractive 😉 you look so nice. Blue jeans are comfy with a soft blouse tied in the front. We have been trimming up branches and brush hogging our walking trails. We like to walk and see all the Fall colors in the woods . So nice to see your smiling face😊 enjoy your weekend. Your friend, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks very much Stephanie! Well, that sounds like a pretty way to wear jeans. :D Your Fall walks sounds lovely! I hope you get to enjoy some more this week. :)

      Delete
  3. I am loving your chic outfit, Paige. I wear jeans most of the time and I love pairing them with some cute booties :) Your hair is simply beautiful and suits you perfectly. Just last Friday I cut 4-inches off and now I have a fun just-past-the-shoulder blunt bob. Like you, I'm loving it :) A change is always nice.

    Enjoy the remainder of your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Oh, I love a good pair of booties. Thanks for your compliment on my haircut; Yours sounds lovely too!
      You as well! :D

      Delete
  4. I am not a jeans wearer but my daughter is always trying to persuade me to buy a pair. I am wearing trousers far more than I used to though, especially in the colder weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know, you might like them! ;) Yes, it is nice to wear pants in the autumn and winter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink