Outfit || Think Pink


   Hello everyone! I'm here today with the first outfit shoot of 2019! In fact it's the first outfit shoot in um..a while. ;) The funny thing is, when I titled this post I mistakenly typed "Pink" as "Oink", which is almost as fitting since pigs are often pink. Also, I've had an obsession with miniature piglets lately. So in a manner of speaking I have been "thinking oink" in recent days. Please tell me I'm not the only who gets fixated on small, fuzzy animals...


   There are so many things I like about this outfit. For starters, this plaid shirt from the consignment store is a great fit; It's relaxed but still doesn't look like a potato sack. The next fun thing about my outfit is the blush-colored windbreaker that pairs with the pink stripes on my top. The jacket's pale shade is a pink trend I can really get behind! This brings me to the final cool point about my look - three of the items are are gifts! The jacket is courtesy of a b-day gift card from my awesome co-workers. My darling anchor earrings and super cute boot socks were birthday gifts from others. Having a birthday is the way to score a good outfit, right?


(Oh hey, there's still a little dye left in my hair. Good thing, considering that I mostly stopped trying to keep it in there. )


 Now I want to hear from you!

What do you think about pink? Yea, nay or only certain shades?
What about mini pigs? ;)

Have a wonderful March!


Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.
Colossians 2:6-7
 

Comments

  1. So nice to see you�� I do like your plaid relaxed shirt. You paired it perfectly with your jacket and boots socks. I really like your boots, they look warm and comfortable. I do like to wear pink. It is feminine and soft color that you can wear with jeans or skirts. Mini pigs sound so cute and adorable ��. Happy March. Spring is just around the corner ��. Have a good rest of the week. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! ^_^ Yes, it is starting to warm up! Hope you have lovely spring!

      Delete
  2. Aw! I think that outfit is absolutely adorable! My mom adores mini-piglets XD I won't be surprised when all us kids move out if she would adopt one.

    Subscribed! My blog is geoturtle.com if you want to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Lol! You never know, she might. ;)
      Will do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink