Outfit || Casual Monday


   Readers, I have returned! This year, blogging has taken its place on the back burner. This was bound to happen eventually. Life seasons change, and in this stage of life I smile at my innocent teenage intentions to write here three times a week. Once a month is about all I can manage now. Nevertheless, the less often our visits, the sweeter they are.


   My sense of style has changed quite a bit over the years of this blog's history, but one thing remains the same - I have an undying affinity for Converse sneakers. I currently have four pairs (two of which are wasting away in my closet...), but these are my first double-tongued pair. The extra pop of color and style are going to be fun to incorporate into my outfits! Please excuse the slightly blurry self-portraits.


   Yesterday, I styled these shoes with a coordinating raglan tee, navy skinny pants, and an oversized pink cardigan. Though the ensemble has a youthful look, I like how the trendy cardigan adds a bit of maturity while maintaining comfort. The result was a casual work outfit with a slightly quirky flair.


*                                       *                                       *



  Now I have some sad news for you guys. Earlier this month, I had to say goodbye to my dearest furry friend, Copper. Long-time followers will remember him as my sidekick, and perhaps recall this post when he made a "guest-writing" appearance. ;) You might say he was the unofficial  mascot of Sunday Best. I miss my sweet boy, but am glad that I took so many pictures to remember him by over the years.

*                                       *                                       *

Have a lovely summer!

Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
James 1:17

Comments

  1. Love your outfit. It looks so comfortable. Sorry about your dog.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Paige, our deepest sympathy to you. Hope your pictures help hold on to your cherrished memories you have of Copper. You do look grown up and mature in your relaxed outfit. So nice to see your smile. Looking forward to hearing from you next month. Enjoy your 4th of July celebration. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie. <3 I'm glad you like the outfit!
      Have a lovely Independence Day as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit - your converse look great!

    I'm so sorry to read about the loss of Copper though, what an adorable dog. It's always so sad to say goodbye to family members!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica!
      Thank you for your sympathy. <3

      Delete
  4. Cute, simple, and casual outfit :)

    Sad news indeed about your dog Cooper.

    My first dog and I were the same age and I have lost him when I was fifteen. But I have kept good memories of him.

    You have absolutely well concluded your article.

    Très bon été également :)

    Amélie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my outfit!
      Aw, yes. Our pets are like a part of the family.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. That is such a cute outfit! And I am so sorry about Copper (even though I know saying that doesn't help) :'( <3 Copper is seriously the cutest pupper. Praying for you and yours <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your compliment and for your sympathy. I appreciate your prayers. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink