Outfit & Misc || A New Beginning


   Hello, dear readers! We haven't "met" in quite some time have we? Well, those of you who read my last post probably recall that I got engaged in November. Thus, you can easily imagine how crazy life has been since then! I am happy to announce that three weeks ago Mr. C and I became man and wife. Life has been quite full as we settle into our new life, build routines, and enjoy spending time together. This weekend, however, I wanted to take a few minutes share some photos from our special day!

Yes, it was quite windy!

   My dress has a bit of an amusing story behind it. You see, it is the second dress I purchased! The weekend after getting engaged I went to a consignment store and bought a beautiful, lacy dress that needed some work, but was quite affordable. The next weekend, I went to a thrift store and purchased a more simple gown for $20.00. This one was more flattering and in better shape, so I chose to get it altered to my size rather than the first one.


 
   Now I'll explain a few details. To add more coverage and give me my heart's desire of lace sleeves, Mom made me a lovely lace shrug! Isn't the floral pattern sweet? The earrings I wore were a Christmas gift from my sweetheart, which I requested for our ceremony. My pearl necklace was one I believe Mom passed onto me. Adding "something blue," my shoes were a cute online order which I look forward to wearing again. Finally, my bouquet was put together by my mother (she and my bridesmaids did all the floral arrangment) with some Safeway roses and daffodils from friends! Daffodils are my favorite flower, and I was glad that they were in bloom!


   So, what does this new chapter hold for my blog? I cannot say for sure right now, but I think a break from blogging is in order as I adjust to my new role. This isn't to say that I won't become randomly inspired one day and put up a post! For now, I think you can expect to not see me for a while though. Until next time, I hope you all are well, happy, and resting in the Lord's grace!



Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
James 1:17 

Comments

  1. Wow! Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you and your husband the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You are a beautiful bride. The dress is lovely as is the bouquet.Wishing you and your husband a life time of love,happiness and blessings. God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words and warm wishes Marilyn! <3

      Delete
  3. Hello Paige,

    What a precious moment that was granted to you and your husband ! May you both always be filled with the Joy of the Lord.

    Amélie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelie! Thank you so much for your warm wishes! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Warmest congratulations dear Paige! I was so excited to see your lovely photos and hear you are now happily entering life as a Mrs. I pray the Lord blesses you and your husband with joy and peace always.
    Hugs from Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Ashleigh! I appreciate your kind blessing. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink