Outfit || A Summer of Outfits

Hello all! Long time no see! I hope a few of my readers are still out there. ;) We’re having a lazy Sunday afternoon so I thought I’d show you some fun things I’ve been wearing from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Weekend. Please excuse my lived-in house and hotel room photos. Most of my new pieces were ordered online. I don’t thrift as often but now and then I find something fun at the shop in my neighborhood! 




These two photos were taken on a 3-day trip the hubby and I took on Memorial Day weekend. I found the shorts on the American Eagle website - I’m kind of obsessed with their pants. It was nice to find longer shorts that weren’t board shorts!


Here is a work outfit featuring American Eagle pants.


Oh guess what?! These are American Eagle jeans. ;) The top is one of my new favorites, and it has the same color as the dress in the background of the dressing room, which you see below…


It’s a gorgeous color and it has polka dots. How could I not?


I bought this skirt online, received the cardigan as a hand-me-down and got the blouse at a thrift store!

Finally, here is what I wore today! I’ve had the dress for a couple of years now while the shoes are from being a bridesmaid a few years ago. 

* * *

The world is insane right now! In these difficult  days we can be comforted in knowing that Christ remains the same loving, righteous Savior. Until next time, may we keep our eyes on Him!


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Hebrews 13:8



Comments

  1. Glad to hear from you. The outfits are lovely. I especially like the polka dot dress. The cardigan and skirt are another favorite. Thank You for sharing this fashion show. Hope to hear from you again in the near future. God Bless you and yours.
    HAPPY AUTUMN
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely to visit with you today, dear Paige! Been too long! Your outfits are gorgeous...your green spotty dress is my favourite!
    Sending big hugs your way...have a blessed Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your new outfit-post! Your outfits are really nice, I like the one with the striped button-down in particular. I follow your blog for a while now and I just wanted to say that I like your posts and that I don't mind that you aren't posting as often as you did :).
    Wishing you a nice day from the Netherlands,
    Indra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige,

    These are such elegant shoes !

    May you always be strengthened by God's tender care.

    Amélie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Paige! I was so excited to see a new post...it’s lovely to “visit” you again :)) The outfits you shared are all cute and I really love the green polka dot dress—so cheery and elegant!
    Yes indeed we are living in a world turned upside down. How true that the only way to retain inner peace is turning our eyes towards Jesus and keeping focused on the Word. Praising Him with you for His steadfastness and care!
    Have a blessed day friend,
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink