Outfit Details: Dress ~ Old Navy; Leggings ~ Gift?; Flats ~ Target?
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 new questions
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you'd like)
4. Create 11 new questions
5. Notify the new nominees of their award
My Answers ~
1. What is your favorite quote or verse and why? I really like Psalm 37: 4-7. The passage reminds me that as long as I give my life to the Lord, He will direct me and I don't have to worry.
2. What do you see yourself doing ten years from now? Let's see, I'll be 30. Though only God knows the answer to this question, I hope to be a wife by then, and probably a mom, faithful in doing ministry for my family and in my community.
3. Who is your favorite style icon? Audrey Hepburn. I know it's a really cliche answer, but it's true, especially of her 50's and 60's style.
4. What is the scariest thing you've ever done? That would be a toss-up between being a camp counselor (it was scary for me, okay? ;) ) or flying in a four-seater plane for my first ride, both of which turned out to be very good experiences.
5. What are your top five fashion staples? 1) Riding inspired boots 2) Chambray shirt-dress 3) Knee-length floral skirt. 4) A light-colored cardigan 5) Neutral flat shoes
6. What is a fact that not many people know about yourself? I am obsessive compulstive about putting lotion on my hands after washing them.
7. What is your favorite book(s)? In recent years my favorites have been the Bible, most of the Jane Austen novels, North and South, Death of a Guru (this is an interesting book by a man who came to Christianity from Hinduism), and Just Do Something (this is a book about not waiting around for God's will for your life in the sense that it's some mysterious thing you have to figure out).
8. Which Disney Princess would you like to be? I'm not into Disney, so I'll pass on this one.
9. When is your birthday? Mid-December ;)
10. Any favorite TV shows? Most of the TV I watch is vintage I Love Lucy, The Rifleman, and Leave it to Beaver were favorites until I saw the episodes way too many times. ;) I also enjoyed BBC Robin Hood after going through the series 4ish years ago. Those are all shows I used to watch! Haha.
11. If you could drop everything and travel to 3 specific places, where would you go? Ireland, England, and India. India is probably unexpected from me, but I have been drawn to the food for a while and I admire the beautiful landscapes.
My Nominees (This time my nominees are girls I've never nominated before :) ~
Kelly-Anne of Beautiful Girlhood
Betsy of Princess Tatters
Kelpie of Created by the Created
(If anyone else would like to join by commenting below, feel free! :)
1. What are your top five fashion staples?
2. What country's food (beside your own) do you want to try more of?
3. Have you ever had any childhood dreams come true?
4. What are you better at - cursive or printing?
5. Do you have any unusual habits?
6. What was your first pet's name and why was it given that name?
7. Which of the four seasons is your favorite to dress for?
8. What do you look forward to wearing more of as the weather changes?
9. As of right now, what is your favorite scripture verse?
10. As of right now, what is your favorite non-scriptural quote?
11. How do you decide what to write about on your blog?
I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.