Misc || Tea Cup And Mug Exchange


   Hello all! I hope you are enjoying your November thus far. This chilly month is just perfect for a hot cup of tea, isn't it? It's also an excellent time for the Tea Cup and Exchange Reveal at The Enchanting Rose! I had the privilege of joining the exchange for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Take a look at my part in the fun of this event!



  A sweet lady named Ashleigh was assigned to put together my tea cup package. She took great care in finding and making items that fit with what I had listed as my favorite things. To begin with, the tea-cup is a beautiful color and has a delicate pattern that seems to have "Paige" written all over it. A box of my #1 tea (decaf Earl Grey) was sent along with several bags of pomegranate tea contained in a sweet homemade basket. Ashleigh also made an amazing "Beach" sign that now hangs in my coastal-themed room. Rounding off the lovely gift was muffin mix (since consumed), jelly, a sweet book about tea parties, and a hand-crafted card! 



   For quite a while now, I have seen other bloggers participating in the Tea Cup and Mug Exchange, and thought it seemed like such fun. Finally, I decided to take the plunge and participate! First, I got to enjoy searching for and making gifts to suit the lady I was assigned to send a package to. Second, I had the pleasure of receiving a beautiful package of my own. Now I have been introduced to two new Christian women from other parts of the country who have the common bond of a love for tea! If you ever have the opportunity to participate in one of Stephanie's exchanges I recommend giving it a try. Take a look at all the other tea cups and mugs here!


I thank my God always, making mention of you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints; and I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake.
Philemon 1:4-6


Comments

  1. Beautiful tea cup! I love love the colors! The Beach sign- what fun! I too have enjoyed the exchange. It truly brings beauty and goodness together. Enjoy your goodies!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya! Isn't that a lovely sign? I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the exchange as well. :D

      Delete
  2. The tea cup your received is just sooooo pretty. Love your cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely package! Stephanie's exchanges are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am so blessed! I hope you are enjoying your package as well. :)

      Delete
  4. My dear Paige, what a lovely tea cup package from Ashleigh! I know Ashleigh through blogging and she is a precious gem, always giving from her heart :)

    Thank you ever so much for joining the fun. May you have a wonderful day. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ashleigh was so thoughtful and sweet when putting together this package!
      I am so glad that I decided to join. ^_^ I hope you are having a lovely week!

      Delete
  5. What a pretty package you received. I love the color of the teacup. Everything is so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am so blessed by it! The teacup is one of my favorite colors too. :D

      Delete
  6. All of these are such lovely gifts. I love the sign she made for you, how thoughtful and I love the teacup, so cheery and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everything was so well thought out and put together. Thanks for stopping by Linda! :)

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous tea cup, love the color!
    You have been gifted with some very nice treasures, enjoy!

    Blessings ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a magnificent color! Thank you, I am enjoying them. ^_^

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness! That's so cute and I went and looked at all of the other pictures on her blog and WOW!!!! Next time she does this I might have to join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though?! Yes, you should totally give it a try. :D

      Delete
  9. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours so I'm enamored with the beautiful teacup that you received! The handmade card is also very pretty. So glad that you enjoyed your first exchange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Margie! Yes, the tea cup is such a gorgeous shade and Ashleigh made the card so sweet. :)

      Delete
  10. What a fun exchange! Ashleigh truly picked the perfect tea cup to match your personality! It was very thoughtful of her to include such nice extra items like her home made basket with tea bags inside, tea cup card and beach sign all hand crafted with you in mind, very special;) It's nice to see kindness and generosity in today's society still exists;) thank you for sharing:) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was fun and Ashleigh really did an excellent job matching things to my taste! I'm glad that you enjoyed seeing my little part in the exchange - you're right, it is encouraging to see kindness! :)

      Delete
  11. Your swap partner was so thoughtful with what she sent, especially that pretty tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly was! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  12. The package you received is lovely! I am so glad I found out about this exchange in time to join in. I really enjoyed getting to meet you, and I have a card I am sending to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was so blessed to receive such a beautiful gift! I'm glad that you found out about the exchange too - it was lovely to "meet" you as well. :D

      Delete
  13. Oh that cup and saucer are right up my alley!! I adore that little cloth bag too - she really did go the extra mile to make this a special gift just for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, aren't they darling? She really did. :) Thanks for commenting Lauren.

      Delete
  14. This seems like such fun! I might have to try it out next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Twas indeed. I hope you do join in next time! :)

      Delete
  15. Oh my! I just made those very same cranberry orange muffins today! They're a favorite of mine. Everything looks lovely--what a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how fun! :D Yes, it was sweet indeed. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink