Outfit || Thanksgiving Day


   Hello everyone! I hope that all of my U.S. followers had a lovely Thanksgiving this past week. Our family had a delicious and quiet supper which we shared with my Grandma. I was able to enjoy a four-day weekend, spending time with family, getting things done and visiting with friends. Now it's back to work and into the Christmas season!


   I found a few new wardrobe pieces on my shopping adventures this month and decided to use a couple of them for my recent holiday outfit. The gray cardigan and olives pants are a natural duo for a laid-back but elegant look. I like how my new pants aren't too skinny, but have a more modern feel that pairs well with flowing tops. Meanwhile, the cardi is comfortable while still being grown-up. This floral blouse is utterly feminine and pretty, but doesn't see nearly enough outings - I'm glad to have found another outfit to showcase it with! Low wedges complete the look, though stocking feet did just as well for a day spent indoors ;).



What did my fellow Americans do for Thanksgiving this year?
Are you all ready for Christmas or would you like to make autumn last a bit longer?

Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
Colossians 3:17 
 

Comments

  1. I do like that soft gentle flower pattern on your blouse:) the olive pants go very good with it along with the gray cardigan for a cozy look. Glad you could enjoy a 4 day Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends;) Our family gathering was pleasant and fulfilling with plenty of thankfulness of God's blessings for each of us. Starting to decorate our home for Christmas a little bit every night. Thanks for sharing;) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ I'm glad that you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Enjoy your December!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit. SO simple and pretty and goes amazing with your hair. =D
    I was just wondering- where do you work? My big sis works at Mcdonald's and is about to become a manager. It's been an adventure!!
    We had all our family traditional foods and had our adopted Grandpa over. <3 It was a lot of fun! And I would much prefer Autumn to last- forever. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for your sweet words!
      I work in the office at a car dealership doing a little bit of everything. :) How exciting that your sister is getting promoted. I'm sure she will be great. :)
      Aw, that sounds wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty outfit, Paige! We had family over for a delicious dinner--and my family ran in a 5K I covered for the newspaper Thanksgiving morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! Well that sounds like a fabulous Thanksgiving. :)

      Delete
  4. My dear Paige, your outfit is ever so lovely and feminine - I love it! Thank you for sharing with us and have a wonderful day!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks muchly Stephanie. ^_^ Happy December!

      Delete
  5. I love the cardigan!

    This Thanksgiving was a bit different for me. I have spent all of the Thanksgivings in my life that I can remember in the same spot, eating the same foods...and this year, because my family moved across the state, everything was different. We enjoyed our meal at our grandparents' farm this year rather than at home on the other side of Kansas, and because of that we also enjoyed some dishes of my Grandmother's that don't always grace our Thanksgiving table. It was new, but it was fun! I loved this Thanksgiving and the gentle reminder that it is the people we're with that counts, not the location or the food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      It's neat that you were able to experience Thanksgiving in a new way. I'm glad that it turned out to be a good thing and a reminder of what's really important in life. <3

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the color scheme :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3 Sometimes neutrals are really fun! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink