Photography || Late Autumn Skies


   Greetings readers! I hope that your December is off to a lovely start. We are only a few days into the month and it has already been quite full for me. There is never a lack of things to do during this time of the year! I have been blessed to be able to take time to go outside with family and friends over the past two weekends. Getting out for some fresh air and displays from the Greatest Artist is relaxing in a unique way.

     On the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I joined my parents in checking out a new local trail and took along my camera.The sky was full of drama that day, becoming a photographer's pleasure. Please enjoy a few of my shots from that late autumn day.



The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

Day to day pours forth speech,
And night to night reveals knowledge. 

There is no speech, nor are there words;
Their voice is not heard.

Psalm 19:1-3


“While the earth remains,
Seedtime and harvest,
And cold and heat,
And summer and winter,
And day and night
Shall not cease.”

Genesis 8:22
 

Have you been able to get outside recently? 
What scriptures have been meaningful to you lately?


And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:30 
 

Comments

  1. These pictures are so pretty!!! Have a great day, name -twin!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Paige! :) I confess I never much like taking pictures of the sky because my sorry little camera can never seem to capture what my eye can see and it always disappoints me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! :) Aw, that's too bad. I know what you mean - I have a really hard time taking photos of the moon; even with a zoom lens they just don't turn out. :\

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful photos of God's natural gifts to us! You really matched the scriptures perfectly to the pictures:) So nice your family likes to take walks and share in God's precious gifts to us. It is so relaxing peaceful looking. Really enjoyed this post:) Thank you for sharing;) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! :) Yes, going for a walk in the beauty of Creation is one of my favorite things to do on a weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed the post and hope you're having a lovely week!

      Delete
  4. I love the scriptures :)
    I like this one, cause I can't wait for Christmas! :)
    "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the scripture compilation!
      That is such a good one. It's neat to see the picture of all the things Christ is.

      Delete
  5. Looks like a fun place to hike! I like your first photo the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I like the first photo best :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink