Outfit || Ruffles, Stripes & Everything Nice



   How do you do, readers? It's high time that you and I met again! I hope that you have been well and happy. My life is as full as ever, though I'm expecting this to be a slower week (I think ;)). Over the weekend, my mom, best friend and I went on a shopping expedition. We all found something, and I took home quite a few consigned items. On Sunday, I had the chance to wear a couple of my finds!

There's nothing like a well-timed breeze to make a studio-worthy outfit shot. ;P
   To begin styling the outfit, I donned my new striped pencil skirt. It's a knit piece, which will make it a comfortable and iron-free option. Over a black tee, I layered the ruffled cardigan that Mom found for me at a thrift store. It's so cozy and feminine! Low black heels kept the look classic, but not impractical. Some sparkle was added by a sweet bird pendant necklace, one of my favorite jewelry items. Altogether, it was a great ensemble for a wintry Sunday!


    Yesterday was quite a chilly day. We had hailstorms and a tiny bit of snow! Even our temperate climate can welcome a tempest at times. Meanwhile, we are also having the first signs of spring showing up in the flowering trees and daffodils. February is indeed a unique month!

What has the weather been like in your area?
Have you found any lovely consigned or thrifted clothes lately?


The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock;
And exalted be the God of my salvation,

Psalm 18:46 
 

Comments

  1. Paige, I am always enchanted by your pretty, gentle outfits. You look so nice and likeable. Sending you a big compliment, and a kiss on your cheek if I may ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cardigan and necklace!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do like your black & white pencil skirt with black tee topped with a very stylish feminine frilly sweater. Very classy just the right touch adding the pretty bird necklace. Our weather has been cold and wet. I wore my flower rain boots;) so nice to hear you,your mom and best friend were able to spend time shopping together. Thanks for sharing:) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! Ooh, flower rain boots sound like just the thing to make a rainy day delightful. ;) I hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  4. Oh Paige, I am in love with your darling pencil skirt! It is very flattering on you and you wear it perfecly. You, as always, look simply lovely.

    Enjoy the remainder of your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Stephanie! :D Thank you, and have a great weekend! <3

      Delete
  5. Hi Paige! Lovely post! Your skirt is so pretty! Thanks for the sweet and God honoring posts, and the inspiration for attractive clothing styles! ;)
    S. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my friend! I'm glad that you were blessed. ^_^

      Delete
  6. A beautiful outfit, Paige...love the stripes and oh my...that ruffled cardigan is gorgeous! Always so inspiring stopping by for a visit with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches Kelly-Anne! *hugs* to you as well!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE this outfit! :D The skirt, the cardigan, the necklace. It's all so perfect. :)

    Our weather was cold and snowy last week, but we've got a bright, sunny day today. This time of the year is so odd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Amanda. ^_^ Oh,wow,yes! It is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink