Misc|| Life Lately



  Hello and how do you do, readers? It's almost 10:30 pm in the midst of a busy weekend, but while scrolling Facebook  a little while ago (honesty moment here) I had a sudden revelation - I haven't blogged yet! Because I don't have any recent outfit or nature shoots to share, I'd like to try my hand at Sunday Best's first ever "Lately" post. Let's you and I catch up a bit, shall we?


Lately I have been...


Enjoying cannoli flavored ice cream... 😍



Eating yummy food courtesy of my workplace's Administrative Professional's Day lunch out..


Shopping for new clothes while styling old clothes in new ways...


Finding Copper in his blanket nests...


Studying Philippians for youth group...

Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.
Philippians 2:1-2


Now it's your turn!
Is there anything new your life?
Any scriptures speaking to you lately?
And please share your current #1 dessert addiction. ;)
 

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, how funny you post a picture of your snake plant,I was commenting to my daughter-inlaw how I wanted a snake plant. She didn't know what it looked like. So I was going to your blog and there it was! My favorite dessert at this time is peanut butter pretzel trail mix with candy corn;) I have a new girl in my preschool class. Her name is Denver. She is so tiny and sweet. She is watching and learning very nicely with all my friends helping her. Copper looks all cozy and snuggled up;) Your lunch looked delicious. Hope the rest of your week is enjoyable. Your friend, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how neat! :D That sounds like a yummy dessert. And ho sweet to have a new student. ^_^ Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Fun post! I did a 10k a few days ago and then rode 10 miles today on a horse who was convinced we were running in the Kentucky Derby. Desserts...ice cream has always had a special place in my heart, but then again I have a hard time resisting a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie.
    I read Proverbs 19 this morning. "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That all sounds fun. :D A certain horse gentleman is being silly. ;)
      Ooh, that's some food for thought. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink