Photography || Beauty Near & Far (+ New Look!)


   Hello and welcome to the new, more streamlined Sunday Best and all the Rest! What do you think? I'm excited to have a more clean, mature look without compromising on personal style. My first post with the new look is here to show you what wonders of Creation can be found at home and abroad!


I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come

My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.

Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.

Psalm  121:1



  The above two photos and the opening shot were taken on an outing in February. 
I think mountains are one of my favorite things!


This is my most beloved of all four-footed beasts - it's the infamous Copper!



Here are a couple of shots from my front and back yards! 


I hope you all have some beautiful moments in the midst of your next week.


Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment
so that it will give grace to those who hear.
Ephesians 4:29 
 

Comments

  1. The new look is great! And that photography is awesome! By the way, I think we need to start a Copper fan club. I am in love with him.
    Paige, I nominated you for the light of the World award on my blog @ https://asouthernbellewithstoriestotell.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/light-of-the-world-award/
    (Remember me? Alexis? A Southern Belle With Stories To Tell?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexis! Aw, I'll have to tell him. ;)
      Thanks for the nomination! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new look - and Copper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! :) Heehee, he's pretty cute. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink