Photography || River Day


   Greetings! I hope you've had a lovely June day. As all of my U.S. readers know, Monday last week was Memorial Day. A time to remember those who have given their lives for our freedom, it is also a good day to enjoy an extended weekend and family time. My parents and I went to the river, and I took my camera along for some photography R&R!




Let the rivers clap their hands,
Let the mountains sing together for joy

Before the Lord, for He is coming to judge the earth;
He will judge the world with righteousness
And the peoples with equity.

Psalm 98:8-9


When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze;


Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!


- How Great Thou Art



Fair are the meadows, fairer still the woodlands
Robed in the blooming garb of spring
Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer
Who makes the woeful heart to sing
 
-Fairest Lord Jesus


How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!

But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.

He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers.

Psalm 1:1-3

Comments

  1. These photographs are breath taking! I feel so privileged to be able to enjoy them. I can only say you were so lucky to be able to see them in person and so kind to share them with your beautiful photography. I like how you included the perfect scripture to go with each picture and made them so much more meaningful. Thank you so much;) Your friend, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photographs are breath taking! I feel so privileged to be able to enjoy them. I can only say you were so lucky to be able to see them in person and so kind to share them with your beautiful photography. I like how you included the perfect scripture to go with each picture and made them so much more meaningful. Thank you so much;) Your friend, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, Paige!

    ~Maddy
    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful songs, poems, and pics. It's lovely, it really is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink