Outfit || Scallops, Anyone?


   Good evening, dear readers! Can you believe it!? I'm posting twice in one month. It's probably been a minute since I've done that, eh? ;) Well, I hope you've been having a lovely April thus far. Mine has been fairly busy and graced with the signs of Spring, including gorgeous daffodils, lovely sunsets, and less-than-pleasant pollen (hello, allergy meds).


   Sometimes on a spring evening I do silly things like asking my mom to help me with an outfit photo shoot without making sure my camera is charged. As a consequence, the camera dies after one shot and we have to resort to my phone. Thankfully, it takes semi decent photos when used outdoors. You see, I just had to share a cute new skirt Mom found for me at the consignment store!


   This dark blue number is edged in scallops, giving its classic style a whimsical touch. For this golden lit evening, I paired it with a cheerfully striped t-shirt purchased at Target. To add even more fun I wore purple tights! A gifted heart and arrow necklace gave the outfit sparkle, while trusty black flats lent tread to my feet.


   What have you been up to lately, friends? Have you made any lovely clothing finds? Shoot me a comment so we can catch up. :)


Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.
Colossians 4:6 
 

Comments

  1. Always enjoy your posts, Paige! Thanks for sharing your lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see your smiling face. I like your new scalloped blue skirt. Our April has been beautiful too! With daffodils in full bloom. Dogwood and redbud trees so sweetly bringing color. Iris's are just beginning to bloom. Humming birds visiting our feeders. What a glorious season. Hope May comes softly and comforting to us. Take care. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Stephanie!
      That sounds absolutely lovely. Happy May to you, friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink