Following are my first attempts at tutorials! They are quite simple, so I hope they make sense. :)
My version of folding a square scarf:
1) This is the scarf laid out flat. The dollar bill is for scale.
2) I begin by folding it in half diagonally.
3) Next, I fold it in half lengthwise.
4) Then, I fold it in half again.
5) I flipped it over so that there are no edges showing.
Wearing the Square Scarf:
1) I first knot the scarf like I would if I were beginning to tie a shoe. Double-knotting will probably work best with slippery material such as this.
2) I turn it so that the knot is in the back and bring the ends around to the front.
3) Then, I double-knot the loose ends.
4) Lastly, I tuck the knot and loose ends
Usually when I wear this square scarf I just double-knot it. Because of the stripes, it reminds me of Audrey Hepburn's scarf in Roman Holiday!
My other favorite scarf (as seen on my essentials post) is long and of medium width, though it seems to be permanently folded into skinniness. :) I normally wear it wrapped around once.
Another way to wear a long scarf is to knot the ends together.
Well, that's enough of scarves for one post! :) Have a wonderful evening (or morning, or afternoon, or night, depending on when you read this)!
"O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth." ~Psalm 96:9