Stripes and Blue

   Lately I've been quite fond of greenish shades of blue. At a thrift store on our vacation, I bought a t-shirt in this color family; I believe it is somewhere between aqua and robin's egg blue. What do you think? In any case, it's a lovely, bright color!
   One item in my closet that I like to pair with colors is my black and gray striped cotton skirt. I bought it earlier this year at a thrift store for $10, though I had just seen the same kind at Target a month or so before! It looks good with both warm and cool colors. Though I like the slightly asymmetrical design, it's too short for me to be comfortable wearing it without leggings.
  A few days ago, I put the skirt, top, and leggings together. I decided that it was a good day to try putting one of my favorite scarves in my hair. After folding in the same way shown in the tutorial of my last post, I just tied it on! In keeping with the color scheme, I wore a heart pendant on my silver chain. After slipping my brown flats on, I was ready to go outside! :)



 


   I hope that this post inspired you in some way. Perhaps you will put a scarf in your hair or risk trying a matchy matchy outfit for the cute effect! Until next time, happy styling!

Comments

  1. Thank you, Marlen! :) That's a fun idea! I'm just beginning to begin to the possibilities of scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! I love your skirt, and the way you tied the scarf into your hair.(:
    Also, thank you for all of the sweet comments you've left on my blog! They mean so much to me!(:

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I have enjoyed following your blog. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink