Computer Trouble

   Hello everyone! I have some unfortunate news today regarding blogging. Our computer seems to have crashed; all our files are gone and it's generally acting funny. :( Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be able to do another post, so now you'll know what has happened if I seem to have disappeared! Hopefully, this will be a short-lived problem. Have a lovely week!


"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord 
upholdeth him with his hand."
~Psalm 37:23-24

Comments

  1. Argh! Hope the problem is remedied quickly...computer crashes (and viruses, and everything else...) are *sooo* frustrating! Looking forward to when you'll be able to post again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! :( But thank God, a friend was able to fix it and we have all our files. :D

      Delete
  2. Awww!
    Kathryn
    P.S. Please check out(if you can…) these new bloggers! http://www.lettersfromelinorandmarianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll be sure to check that out Kathryn. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh no! I'm sorry, I know how frustrating that is! My computer is constantly having issues-technology, can't live with it, can't live without it!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog:
    Www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink