Outfit Guest Post

   It's time for another guest post! This month, I am happy to feature Ashley, one of the most cheerful and encouraging bloggers I know. Enjoy the outfit she is sharing with us today! :)


Hey y’all! My name is Ashley, and I am the author of Like No Other Fashion (www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com),  I am a young Christian gal that loves fashion, blogging, the outdoors, mud pies, the countryside and Jesus. Paige was kind enough to let me guest on her wonderful blog, so I will be sharing one of my outfits with y’all!



   I quite like Ashley's outfit, especially because of the colors she used. Be sure to check out Like No Other, and perhaps give Ashley a follow! I hope that your week is off to a great start and that you have a blessed day! :)

Unless the Lord had been my help,
My soul would soon have settled in silence.
 If I say, “My foot slips,”
Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up.
In the multitude of my anxieties within me,
Your comforts delight my soul.
~ Psalm 94:17-19 


Comments

  1. Nice skirt! I also like the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! I am Paige's mom, Lisa. I really like your outfit. It looks truly comfy yet cute too! Btw, thank you for all of your encouraging comments on everyone's blogs. You are very uplifting. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! I am so grateful to Paige for letting me guest on her blog! Her blog is truly an encouragement to me (and many others I am sure) as well. Beautiful young daughter of Christ!

      Thank you, Bethany as well!

      Delete
    2. Aw, I'm glad you're encouraged Ashley. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, Ashley, very nice guest post! Cute outfit :) I really love your nail polish. What color/brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Moriah! Thank you so much! The brand of my nail polish is Sinful Colors Professional (what a name...) and I am not sure what exact "color name" it is. On the bottom of the bottle it says "Dancing Nails 835" and that changes on ever bottle. I hope this helped! :)

      Delete
    2. thanks for the info! I'm a sucker for pink and pinkish nail polish, so I might have to keep my eye out for that particular shade :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink