Liebster // Spring Colors
Hello all! Today's post is going to be a little different for two reasons. First, the lovely Bethany of Liberty or Death tagged me for another Liebster award (thanks Bethany!). Second, my outfit is a slight fashion stretch for me. It features a unique color combo of yellow and aqua, and uses a silky skirt used for casual wear. Spring is the time to try new things right? :) Oh, and I also pinned up my bangs, which I rarely do...it was probably time to mix things up. ;)
Outfit Details: T-shirt ~ Thrifted? refashioned by Mom; Cardigan ~ Consignment; Skirt ~ Made by Mom; Belt ~ Thrifted; Leggings ~ Walmart?; Shoes ~ Target
"My memory is nearly gone;
but I remember two things;
That I am a great sinner, andthat Christ is a great Saviour."
~John Newton (It's as true for me as it was for him!)
I have a few favorite Bible verses. One is Romans 8:38-39. <3
2. What would you like to accomplish before the year is over? That's a good question! I'd like to be a proficient highway driver.
3. What is your ancestry (e.g. German, Italian)? Mexican, Italian, Irish, German, Swedish, Scottish. It'sc an odd combination!
4. What is your favourite genre of music? Contemporary Christian (but not so much "worship" bands and artists).
5. Do you have a favorite bird or flower? My favorite flower is the daffodil.
6. What is the most encouraging thing anyone has ever told you/or that you've ever read? That's a good question!
7. What is your go-to meal for when you need to cook something quickly? Annie's brand boxed mac & cheese.
8. Do you have a favorite word? Right now it's "quite".
9. What is your favorite tv series? I don't actually have one. I'm more of a movie girl.
10. If you could have a gift card to any clothing store, including online, what would it be for? I would say ModCloth, but I actually have a giftcard for them right now that I keep procrastinating about using (pathetic, I know). If I were to get another one it would be for Shabby Apple.
11. If I were to visit you in your hometown, what would be the first place you'd want me to see? I would take you to the redwoods.
Today I'm tagging anyone who wants to answer! Simply comment with your answers below or feel free to post on your blog. :) Your questions are below.
1. What movie have you seen more than any other?
2. If you could be in a costume drama, what era would it be from?
3. Do you feel more at home in front of a camera, behind the camera or far away from any camera?
4. What are you feelings on exercise?
5. Are you the kind of person who reads a manual or presses random buttons?
6. Are your closest friends a lot like you, the opposite of you are a mix of both?
7. Would you rather plan your own party or have someone throw a surprise party for you?
8. Are horses beautiful, majestic creatures or giant fearsome beasts?
9. Cake or ice cream?
10. Cats or dogs?
11. Silver or gold?
What do you think of wearing dressier fabrics as casual wear?
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
II Corinthians 5:17