Outfit || Floral Autumn


  Hello all! How are you this fine October Sunday? Here, the season has certainly changed over the past couple of days. A crisp, cool wind has been blowing, bringing with it the prime time for tea, hot chocolate and lattes. In fact, my parents and I went out for coffee this afternoon. Below, you'll see me with a vanilla - not pumpkin spice - latte in my hands. ;)
















   My mom helped me style today's outfit; Now and then even a fashion blogger needs a personal stylist! Honestly, I'm never sure if I should wear this skirt or if it's too fancy for an average Sunday. Mom thought that it was good to pull it out again, and I'm glad that I decided to wear it!

   Today, I wore this floral maxi skirt with a short-sleeved pink sweater. Because of the cold, I added a denim jacket, which also added a more casual and modern touch to the outfit. A wide black belt created a more classy waistline for the skirt and anchored the ensemble. The shoes I decided on were my black patent leather Mary Janes.


Have the seasons changed in your neck of the woods?
What are your favorite hot beverages?

The former priests, on the one hand, existed in greater numbers because they were prevented by death from continuing, but Jesus, on the other hand, because He continues forever, holds His priesthood permanently. Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
Hebrews 7:23-25 

Comments

  1. WOW! Your outfit is crazy beautiful!!! I love it so much! And it goes so perfectly <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! It's so romantic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so cute!! Perfect for early fall! Yes, our warm weather is turning into cool, and you can just smell it in the air!! I love fall so much! You know, I am not that big of a fan of pumpkin spice drinks, but give me hot chocolate or chai, and I am all set! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! :) Ooh, that sounds lovely! Have a happy Fall. ^_^

      Delete
  4. The color palette of your outfit is perfect; I love that the belt and shoes match, it really pulls it together!

    We're slowwwwly changing over to fall in NY - still have the warm sun, but the air is getting cooler and the leaves are just starting to change. I have started incorporating my sweaters back into the rotation, but haven't had to pull out a jacket yet.

    One of my favorite hot beverages: vanilla chai latte... Starbucks makes a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lauren! :)
      That sounds like the perfect way to begin the summer to winter transition!
      Oooh, yummy! I've never had a vanilla chai latte. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I do like your flowered maxi skirt. Adding the jean jacket made it perfect for a Fall look;) really like your choice of black belt and shoes to match made your style flow. Nice pictures of you;) your Mom looks very nice with her new hair style. I like raspberry tea and French vanilla coffee when it's really cold. It's beginning to cool down and leaves are starting to fall. Looks so pretty & crisp. Have a great rest of the week:) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much Stephanie! I think Mom looks pretty nice too. ;) French vanilla coffee sounds yummy! I hope you are enjoying a lovely autumnal week with all the changing colors. :D

      Delete
  6. I am often not a fan of long flowered skirts but you made this one look amazing! Very well coordinated.
    Our weather is still undecided. We have 70 degree days followed by days in the high 90's. I'm ready for those consistently cooler Fall temperatures everyone else seems to be getting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :D I'm glad you like this outfit.
      Oh my! Hopefully it will cool off soon. Until then, enjoy the lingering summer. :)

      Delete
  7. I love that skirt! :D The whole outfit is great. :)

    The weather here has definitely been shifting. It hasn't gotten "cool and crisp" yet though. The summer heat simply gave way to lots and lots of wind. So much wind. It's insane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches Amanda! :D
      Oh dear, hopefully the wind dies down and you can get a bit of crisp here. Last weekend was extremely windy her too!

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty outfit!

    (bethinboots.blogpot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely look! It has definitely gotten colder here, and many of the leaves have their fall colors. My favorite hot drink is hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! :) Ooh, how lovely. ^_^ Hot chocolate is wonderful - I had some myself this morning!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink