Outfit || Winter Saturday Style


   Happy New Year, readers! It's 2018 and what do you know, there is now a generation of legal adults who weren't born in the 20th century. If that isn't enough to make you think, this November will mark 100 years since World War I ended. And 1,000 years ago, history was in the beginning of the medieval era. Are you tired of the trivia now? Let's get back to the simple things in life, clothes specifically. ;)




   Last Saturday, I had a fun coffee date with a couple of girlfriends then went out to see a movie in the evening. As I do on most Saturdays, I wore my favorite pair of dark wash jeans - it's relaxing to put on something casual after dressing for work all week. My beloved ankle booties are a chic and comfy pair to wear with boot-cut pants. A layered sweater was just right for a winter day. I admire this particular sweater's simple feminine details. To keep me cozy, I donned a brown pea coat. Everything came together to showcase the lovely crocheted cloche hat that a sweet friend made for me.

*                       *                        *        

    My hope for you in this new year is that you have a closer walk with the Lord and a growing passion for glorifying Him. We fall so short every day, but He is gracious to forgive us and give us the strength to keep going. When our sins rear their ugly heads, we can be reminded of our great need for a Savior in the first place. So let's not beat ourselves up, but let us love the One who saved us and ask for His help to live for Him in 2018!

But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:4-7 


Comments

  1. I love your jacket!!!! Great post, name-twin! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting trivia! I do admire your feminine sweater:) totally understand putting on comfy jeans and relaxing with good friends sipping coffee and enjoying each others company. Encouraging wish for 2018. Thank you, Hope you have a great weekend:) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Yes, it is so fun and necessary to do a relaxing coffee date now and then. Thank you, it was great! I hope you're having a lovely week. :)

      Delete
  3. You look lovely Paige! I hope you enjoyed the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Sadly, this might be its last winter. :(

      Delete
  5. I love your style, Paige... This is such a fun yet classy outfit!

    I hope you are doing well...I have missed stopping by! What a busy month it has been... You're in my thoughts Paige!

    Hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you muchly Kelly-Anne!
      It's so good to see your name pop up in my email again. :) I'm off to catch up with your on your blog now.
      *hugs* to you!

      Delete
  6. Lovely post, Paige! It was so encouraging about how Good forgives us of our sins and how we need to press on in our Christian life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy that you were blessed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink