Photography || January


   Greetings, dear readers! I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend thus far. Today I am going to keep the text short and share with you a few photos that I've captured in the past month. Below, you'll see the New Year's Day super moon that gave 2018 a grand entrance. The rest of my photos were taken a couple of weeks ago on an adventure through our county's landscape. Enjoy!

P.S. Let me give you full disclosure here - a couple of these were edited with a little more color saturation than there actually was on the bright and sunny day.



Praise Him, sun and moon;
Praise Him, all stars of light!

Psalm 148:3



Praise the Lord from the earth, 
Sea monsters and all deeps;
Psalm 148:7



Let them praise the name of the Lord,
For His name alone is exalted;
His glory is above earth and heaven.

Psalm 148:13



  
   In closing, here is a shot of yours truly enjoying nature and wearing a shirt sent by a sweet friend - Thank you, I really like it! ^_^

Make me know Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5  

Comments

  1. Great photos and a lovely casual outfit Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have exquisitely captured God's landscape. It looks so peaceful and relaxing:) So nice to see you enjoying nature. Your smile shows such happiness along with a casual style of jeans & special anchor T-shirt and sweater that looks comfortable for taking a walk on a beautiful day. So glad you had a good day:) Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos:) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! It's always fun to get out in the fresh air - and wear anchor-themed clothes ;). I'm glad you enjoyed this post. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Awesome photos!! Makes me want to visit the other side of the U.S. even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I hope you get to someday. :D It's always fun seeing blog posts and being an armchair traveler.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink