Outfit || Spring Stripes


   Greetings, friends! Spring has sprung, events abound and the whispers of all that the changing seasons mean have begun echoing in our minds. There are classes to be completed, wildernesses to be explored, and dreams to chase! Before we complete our goals, embark on our adventures or invest in our hobbies we often have to wait. In the times of waiting, it's the little things in life that help us express our creativity - style is one way to do this!


  This outfit is simple and comfortable, but quintessentially "Paige". I purchased the dress a couple of months ago at a consignment store, only to find out later that it was a maternity style (from Target, of course). Things turned out well in spite of my blunder, as I always wear it with a cardigan. The mint cardi went well with the dress's stripes and created a spring-like ensemble. My only jewelry was a beaded bracelet in keeping with the blue-green color scheme.


   Yes, I always say this, but life has continued to be full lately! Much is the same - I continue to work the same hours and position at at my job, and am still ministering with our church's youth group. The latter keeps me busying studying throughout the week, and last week was spent getting ready for a new study! In between I try to keep up with housework and enjoy a hobby here and there. There's a big photography purchase that I'm hoping to make soon, and will probably share with you! Each weekend there seems to be at least one event, so I like taking time to rest (or blog!) during quieter hours.

What have you been up to?
Are you doing anything new with your hobbies and interests?


Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. 
Philippians 2:1-2

Comments

  1. Wonderful Scripture passage!
    Your dress is beautiful!
    May God richly bless you!;)
    S B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I hope you have a lovely weekend. <3

      Delete
  2. Hi, such a pretty mint dress & cardigan! You look so fashionable for Spring;) Your hair looks cute over your shoulder. I understand about busy schedules. I teach preschool children, its fun but also exhausting at the end of my day. We have been taking walks around our farm every night after dinner. Nice way to unwind. I started knitting a dish cloth, plan on making a quilt for my second son & his fiance's wedding this November, pretty exciting ;) Hope you enjoy your weekend your friend Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend! It sounds like you have been keeping busy with some lovely things. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! :D Thank you, I hope you do as well.

      Delete
  3. Good evening, Paige! What a lovely post, my dear. Your dress and cardigan are simply lovely. I have a dress that is similar, though it's blue and white rather than your pretty blue and mint, and it's one of my favorites to wear during the spring and summer.

    You certainly sound busy, but it seems like a good busy. Enjoy your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend! :) Ooh, that sounds like a lovely dress!
      Yes, indeed. Hope you're having a wonderful week so far. *hugs back*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink