Sunny Day Outfit

  Today was one of those fall days in which the sun displays its golden rays, brightening the crisp air. My outfit matched the weather with mainly autumnal colors and a pop of warm yellow. I wore this to a baby shower, and was warm enough to keep from being chilly when I went outside to play hide-and-seek with a friend and two little girls.
 

  The sweater and skirt are both thrift store finds from friends. My tights and boots were bought new. The denim jacket was from either a thrift or consignment store - I don't quite remember! Because of my sometimes odd imagination, the colors of this look made me think of a pencil. :)


  I hope that you all have been enjoying your weekend thus far and that you will have a blessed Sunday tomorrow!
 
"As the hart panteth for the brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."
~Psalm 42:1

Comments

  1. Very cute colors! I love the jacket!

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute top! It looks like peplum....I am wanting a peplum shirt!

    Iris♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iris! :) Yeah, it does look like a peplum! I hope that you find a shirt with one. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink