I must confess that though it is the weekend, this post was originally started on Monday. Yes, I've had a rather busy week, mainly centered on Vacation Bible School! Now, however, I'm enjoying a restful Saturday of blogging, Netflix, Pinterest, and hopefully, a walk. On to the Awk and Awes!
* (More unpleasant than awkward) Getting bitten by mosquitoes on my front lawn.
* Talking to friends and gesturing with my hand while holding a cup of juice. Needless to say, the juice ended up on the floor.
* Having the memory of a goldfish sometimes.
* Stepping on my dog. Jumping onto my bed and kicking the dog, who had made himself a nest in the covers. Poor creature. :P
* Getting the addresses of the girls I counseled for, but forgetting to get their last names. Still works!
* Teaching and helping out at our church's Vacation Bible School!
* Attending a sweet wedding last weekend.
* Having a girl's day out with three lovely ladies.
* Laughing with friends and family and a silly little dog (okay, maybe laughing at the dog) at various points throughout the week.
* Drinking hot chocolate my Dad brought me from a drive thru this morning. That's always a high point in the day for me.
Dress ~ Old Navy; Scarf ~Borrowed from Mom; Shoes ~ Big K; Hair Flower ~ Made by Mom
Now for my announcement! In five posts, I will have reached my 100th post! Woohoo! To celebrate, I would like to do something that Calico Sisters and Living and Dressing for My Savoir did for their 100th posts. I would like to do a Q&A with my readers, which I will post in a celebratory post. You can ask me about my favorite color, book of the Bible, movie recommendations, what tricks I taught my dog, or ask me to do a hair tutorial...be creative. :) My only requests are that 1) all questions are appropriate - I withhold the right not to include questions which I don't feel need to be here and that 2) you don't ask anything too personal, such as the city I live in or who the last person that annoyed me was. :P I look forward to getting to know each other better! :) I am opening the blog to questions starting with this post and continuing for the next four posts.
May the Lord bless your Sunday and draw you closer to Himself!
"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded."