Winter Pinspiration

   Good evn'n' readers! Today's post is something a little off of Sunday Best's beaten path; It's a Pinterest inspiration post! Yes, I know...I'm a little behind the times in the world of fashion blogging. ;) We all have to do these posts at some point we don't have outfit photos ready...or is it just me *cough*? Either way, enjoy these winter fashions that I've been liking this year!


Plaid Skirts

5 Timeless Winter Style Staples..dont think id wear the hat though:
Source

 :
Source
  Plaid is in right now! I have a wool plaid skirt from Forever 21 and have found it warm, chic, and quite wintry! I would say wool is ideal for this time of year, but if you want something that won't keep you super cozy, opt for a different fabric!

Oversized Scarves

I really like this! I just don't think I would pull it off as well...especially the hair...:
Source

Casual Fall Outfit With Long Boots and Scarf:
Source
  Oversized scarves have been "in" for a while now, and don't seem to be on their way out! What better way to keep warm than a cute scarf?! My personal preference is for scarves that are not extremely chunky, but there are enough scarves to suit everyone.

Gray Sweaters

Pinks and Greys. May be too girly for me but I like the color combo.:
Source

Gray + Floral:
Source
    Though neutral, gray can be such a beautiful color! It goes with many things, and can have a classic feel. The perfect gray pullover or cardi can really make the outfit!


Plaid Jacket

asos coat | nicole warne by carin olsson:
Source
Bramblewood Fashion: Editorial Fashion Shoot | UncommonGoods:
Source
    Did I ever think about plaid jackets before last week? Well...no. Then my Mom brought home a plaid jacket/sweater for me), I wore it to a Christmas party, and now I am fond of it. Plaid jacket inspo is hard to find on Pinterest, but maybe they'll become more popular as time goes on.

                                                *                             *                             *

   And  there you have it! My first ever official Pinterest inspiration post is complete. Should I do one every season, or save them for those literally rainy/lazy days like today when I don't do outfit photos? ;) Oh, and I just realized there were a lot of scarves in these pins...I like scarves.

What styles are you especially enjoying this season?

Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
Philippians 3:8

Comments

  1. I like the plaid skirts and shirts and really like the 2nd and 3rd out fits! Especially the third!
    Also love the verse! love the whole book of Phil!
    In Christ,
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Cute, huh?
      Glad you enjoyed this post.

      Delete
  2. Paige, I didn't know plaid is in, I do like the wintery look, also how nice and cozy it is. Scarves have come a long way, not just for keeping you warm anymore. They accent our outfits now-add style and color. I have been wearing sweater dresses with long sleeve shirt underneath with leggings and boots. Have a blessed day. Blessings Stephanie M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, scarves are such a versatile accessory now! That sounds cozy! :)

      Delete
  3. I do like the look you showed with scarves...basically the only thing I've done with scarves is cover my mouth and nose from the frigid cold we get up here some years--not quite a fashion statement. This December has been unseasonably warm, so that has only been necessary for a few days this year.

    One style I thought was pretty neat earlier this year was stripes. At one of the townhalls I went to, many ladies were wearing it. It was actually kind of entertaining to see a couple of them standing near other...one was wearing a black and white striped top, and another was wearing a matching black and white striped skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee-hee...you do what you have to do in the Midwest, eh? ;) :)
      Oh, that's so funny! I certainly like stripes (as you know by know). I suppose they seem Patriotic. ;)

      Delete
  4. Cute!!! Yes!definitely do this every season!! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see this every season Paige! It was fun to look through. I too love plaid skirts (though I don't currently own any), plaid jackets (sadly I outgrew mine two years ago), and scarves (I do have these!). However, my weather has been averaging in the high 50's and I have yet to need to wear any of these lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! :) Aw, well it's more like the 40's where I'm at. Though it really doesn't take me long to pull out the sweaters and scarves...*hem* Hopefully you get more scarf chances soon. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink