Accessories Part Two!

 

  Alright, let's continue to talk about how to wear those fun little (or not so little) things we use to jazz up our clothes!


  I have a small collection of pins. I don't wear them often, but I have found that they look quite charming pinned on to scarves. Yes, I just mentioned another way to wear a scarf! :) This dachshund pin has a sweet vintage look to it. My Grandma gave it to me because of my mischievous dachshund, Copper.


  Handwarmers (or fingerless gloves) have come back into style in recent years. Honestly, I didn't start wearing them because I thought they made a cool fashion statement. I simply like to be warm and have the ability to do stuff with my hands at the same time. ;) My mom knit this pair, and I think they make for pretty cute accessories in the cool months!


  The ring on the left could probably be classified as a "cocktail" or "dinner" ring. Usually, I don't wear statement jewelry, but I like the cameo on this ring and wear it when I feel like being eccentric. :) The gold ring is a treasured gift from my parents, and I wear it 24/7.


  My trusty polka dot purse is carried with me nearly everywhere. So far, I don't feel the need for a fancy purse or for different handbags to match different outfits. However, I have several clutches that I like to match to what I'm wearing when going to a party or out for dinner. Carrying a clutch gives one elegance, and is easier than toting a large bag when one is out to dinner or at a party.

Thus concludes my commentary on accessories. I hope that you have enjoyed it and been inspired! :)
 
"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." ~Proverbs 25:11 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink