First, the nominee must
thank the blogger that nominated her and link to her blog.
Next she must nominate ten bloggers for the award and let them know.
Then, she must answer a list of 10 questions and post to her blog.
Finally, the Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog!
Now for the nominations!
1) Beastsbelle of Jane Austen & Unicorns: A Blog by Tess and Maggie (her advice helped me to get started blogging!) http://tessandmaggiesblog.blogspot.com/
2) Vicki of Decked Out in Ruffles http://deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com/
3) The Boyer Sisters of Boyer Family Singers http://boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com/
4) Ashley and Gabrielle of Bramblewood Fashion http://www.bramblewoodfashion.com/
5) Natasha of Natasha Atkerson - A Modest Fashion Blog http://natashaatkerson.blogspot.com/
6) Olivia of Fresh Modesty http://freshmodesty.blogspot.com/
7) Kellie of Accordion to Kellie http://kelliefalconer.blogspot.com/
8) Kristen of True Elegance http://trueelegance92.blogspot.com.au/
I think I just might cheat and stop there, since I don't follow many blogs yet. I also know that some of my more popular favorites have already been nominated. Consider yourself twice rewarded. :) For those of you who I just started following, I look forward to keeping up with you! :)
Now for the questions!
1) What is your favorite color?
Blue-greens like aqua and turquoise, then purple.
2) What are some of your favorite movies?
Jane Austen and Elizabeth Gaskell novel based movies, Captain America, Roman Holiday... other stuff that it's hard to decide on. :P
3) Where are you reading in your Bible right now?
4) What's your favorite dessert?
That one is tough, because I like just about anything sweet, but I am going to have to say good quality ice cream!
5) What are your favorite animals?
6) What is your favorite fashion era?
I quite like the 1950's and 60's!
7) What is your favorite season?
Autumn, despite the spiders :-S
8) When did you start your blog?
September 2nd of this year
9) Is blogging different than you expected?
10) Dark or milk chocolate?
Very dark! :)
Well, that was fun. Have a lovely evening, everyone!