A Post of Randomness

   This week, I wasn't feeling particularly inspired towards doing an outfit post. Don't worry, I'm not hiding days spent in a t-shirt and sweats from you. I promise that I didn't wear anything more casual than jeans (pajamas not counting, obviously). To put it briefly, I wanted a wee bit of a break. None of you have ever felt that way, have you? ..........Yeah, I didn't think so. ;)
   




   This is what my hands look like as I type away my blog posts, such as this strange replacement for an outfit post. You may have noticed two interesting things about my hands from these photos. First of all, they are rather small and childlike for a nineteen-year-old. Second of all, you can see the one piece of jewelry that I keep on 24/7. As a special gift on my 16th birthday, my parents gave me this lovely Black Hills gold ring. :) The reason that it is not on my ring finger is because of the aforesaid fact that I have rather small and childlike hands - in other words, it's a little too big for that finger. ;)



   Seeing as this is a random post, now is the perfect time to show you some photos taken a few days ago whilst perusing thrift stores with my parents. No, I didn't buy new boots, but I just had to model these cuties a bit. They were of good quality, had allegedly never been worn, and were being sold for between $40 and $50. Those buttons and laces are the picture of "olden days" inspired beauty! Someone go buy them. ;)


  Oddly enough, I've realized that the "hands" pictures and the "boots" pictures were taken on the same day. One could almost say that this is an outfit post...... In any case, I hope that this little post has added a spot of brightness to your day! Also, I hope that you find my sense of humor amusing, or at least coherent. ;) In closing, I leave you with the best thing that I can share - it is of course, a passage of scripture!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."
~Jeremiah 29:11-13




Comments

  1. That is one of my favorite scriptures and thank you for posting it because it's nice to be reminded that God is always there and has a plan for my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I love the boots! ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad that you enjoyed the verse ..... and the boots! :) They're both good ones!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink