Sunshine Award (Round Two :)

 

  Thank you to Cassie and Rebekah of Calico Sisters and Laura of Living and Dressing for My Savior for nominating me to receive the Sunshine Award! If you haven't seen their blogs yet, be sure to check them out. :) After I answer the Q & A for the award, I will nominate a few of the bloggers I follow. Also, just so you all know, another fashion related post is forthcoming! :D


Cassie and Rebekah's Questions:

Q. What is your favorite thing to do when spring comes around?
I like to put away my boots and get out my Converse sneakers. :)
Q. What kinds of animals do you own?
Right now I only have one animal, my mini dachshund, Copper.
Q. What experience in your life drew you close to God? / Or / In what way has God really revealed himself to you? 
Last year I spent time dealing with a health issue, during which God taught me much about trusting him even when I was scared or frustrated.
Q. What is a favorite color of yours?
Teal
Q. Do you like to knit, crochet, or sew the most? I like crocheting the most! I don't know how to knit and have sewn very little because I don't like to. ;)
Q. Which one is your favorite letters from the Apostle Paul (Corinthians 1 or 2, Galatians, Philippians, etc.)?
Obviously, they are all good! I'll say Ephesians.
Q. What are some of your favorite old time shows? (Waltons, Little House, Andy Griffith, Father Knows Best, Christy) 
Funny you should ask, since old shows are mainly what I watch!  :P Some favorites are Leave it to Beaver, The Rifleman,  and I Love Lucy (until I saw the episodes too many times).
Q. What is your favorite thing to bake?
Cookies of varying kinds and whatever new recipe I decide to try my hand at.
Q. Skirts or dresses?
Dresses are probably what I enjoy wearing the most, though I have more skirts than dresses.
Q. What household chore do you enjoy the most?
Hmm...that would probably be scrubbing the bathroom sink with an abrasive cleaner. It's just so satisfying. ;)
Q. City or country life?
Life in a small city is all I've known, so I'm going to say city life. Country life looks charming, but I do enjoy having stores and friends within a close radius. Also, our city is surrounded by farmland, forest, and beaches to enjoy. :)


Laura's Questions:

Q. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
Lately, it's been Psalms.

Q. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Both
Q. What is your favorite season?
Autumn


Q. Do you play any instruments?
Heh...nope! I do enjoy singing though. :)


Q. What is your favorite verse in the Bible?
There are so many good ones, but Romans 8:37-38 is an all-time favorite.


Q. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging approximately five months.


Q. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Oh, just about everything! Haha. I have a few favorite items of clothing and shoes, a few of them being a striped skirt, boots, a pink and tan blazer, and a ruffly floral blouse.


Q. When did you become a Christian?
I accepted Jesus as a small child. :)


Q. Do you have any pets?
My dog, Copper


Q. What do you do when you have spare time?
Do stuff on the computer such as reading blogs, read books, practice hairstyles, experiment with photography.
Q. If you could have lunch with any literary character, who would you choose?
That's a tough one. How about Elizabeth Bennet (I'm still in the Literary Heroine Mood, apparently).

Here are the ladies I would like to nominate for the Sunshine Award. :)

Layla and Hagen at Two Blessed Damsels

Okay, here are the rules and the Q's!
  1. Copy and paste image above or create your own.
  2. Answer the following questions.
  3. Nominate your own bloggers (as many as you choose).
  4. Let your nominees know.
  5. Put together 11 questions to ask them.
  6. Publish your post!
1) What is your favorite thing to bake?
2) What is one of your favorite colors?
3) Do you own any pets?
4) What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
5) What is your favorite scripture to turn to when you need encouragement?
6) Do you wear jewelry the majority or minority of the time?
7) What is your favorite style of casual shoe (whatever casual means to you :) )? 
8) Dress shoe?
9) What is your favorite thing about winter?
10) What is your favorite season?
11) Why did you decide to start blogging?

Comments

  1. Wonderfully done! :)

    'Leave it to Beaver' is also a favorite of ours!

    Thanks so much for participating!!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome! :)
      Yeah, Leave it to Beaver is cute. It's fun to see how life was in the 50's.

      Delete
  2. Hey Paige! Loved learning more about you! I too love watching old shows...they're just so vintage! ;) Thank you for nominating me...what exactly is the Sunshine Award? I hope to participate if time permits!
    In Christ,
    ~Sarah
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) Heehee, yes, vintage shows are fun!
      The Sunshine Award is basically just a way for bloggers to encourage each other and get to know one another through questions. If you've been nominated, you make a post which displays the award picture, answers the questions the person who nominated you asked, and then nominate people you would like to give the award to (and link to their page). Then you ask your own set of questions for your nominees to answer. After you post, you comment on your nominees' blogs to let them know you've awarded them. I hope that helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it does help thank you Paige! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink