Happy Valentine's Day!

   Greetings lovely ladies! I hope that you are enjoying this Friday. :) It's rather wet and gray here, but the rain hasn't been here long enough yet for me to be bored of it. We'll see how I feel if it continues for another week. ;)
   Well, today is the day on which we in the Western world celebrate love. What kind of "love" you are celebrating depends on who you are and what you believe. For me, today is a reminder to think of the Lord's love for me, and to try to show His love to those around me (though this is something we can do every day!). And yes, it's also a superb excuse to eat sweets and wear a girly pink outfit. ;)





  This pink short-sleeved sweater with red rick-rack is just the thing for a Valentine's outfit. Its muted shade works well with my gray wool skirt. I threw on a cardigan for warmth, and put on my brown boots to brave the elements. Though you can't see it in these pictures, I'm also wearing a lacy off-white headband. Now I have a cozy, feminine and retro Valentine's Day outfit!

Sweater ~ Friend's thrifty find; Cardigan ~ Bought new from Inspire; Skirt ~ From a friend; 
Boots ~ Bought new at Ross; Necklace ~ Gift
Cute "Love" sign credit of a friend who dropped it off on our porch -  you know who you are. ;)


May your weekend be filled with the love of God! :)

"Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!"
~ 1 John 3:1 a



Comments

  1. ehehehehe!! hice sign.... >.> and cute outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again love your cute outfit and Happy Valentine's Day! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Paige!
    I have that same cross necklace!

    Lovely post!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassie! :D
      It's so neat that you have the same necklace! I wear mine quite often. :)

      Delete
  4. Very nice post! Valentine's Day is a great day to celebrate God's love for us!
    Your outfit is very cute and perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you soon! I enjoy hearing from you! :) Please avoid saying anything profane, rude, or suggestive. I verify the comments to fight spam.Thanks for your consideration!

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fashion How To ~ Middle Ages

First Day in Red

Outfit || Classic in Black & Pink