Awkward + Awesome / Beach Fashion
Hello and good day to you all! I hope you are enjoying this lovely Wednesday. It's hard to believe another week has gone by already!
* Forgetting how to talk and how to type and knowing it must be time for bed.
* Misreading road signs.
* Looking up at the stars, not looking at where I was going and bumping heads with my mum.
* Going for a walk in the wind, and smelling the beautiful flowery scents, only to come home in need of blowing my nose and clearing my throat.
* Not knowing what else to say...actually, that might be a good thing. ;)
* Going on a mini vacation to attend a conference (see last post).
* Having a super quick outfit photo shoot with Mom and having it turn out splendidly - be on the look out for an outfit post in the next week!
* Finding a new camera case at Goodwill.
* Watching God's Not Dead.
* Wearing turquoise - need I say more?
Today's outfit photos are thanks to my friend Rebecca! When we were at a beach birthday party, she graciously offered to document my beach fashion. :)
Yes, I'm wearing my go-to pair of jeans again. Those of you readers who wear pants are probably getting tired of seeing inspiration with little variation. ;) On the bright side, this is the first time I wore this blouse! Its bright green color and floral print made it perfect for wearing on a sunny day at the beach. For a bit of extra warmth, I wore my cream cardigan. As you can see, I needed to keep a little warmer, since my jeans got drenched! Getting unexpectedly soaked is all in a day's work for me while spending the day at the ocean.
In closing, there are a few more photos of our trip for your viewing pleasure. :)
"Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth."